Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a new color, lots of bows


yesterday - (i didn't get a chance to post)

so one of my goals was to finish my bows, and i did most of them, so i'm calling it good. i took pictures, so i'm including alot of them.

MY BOWS:
all of my big bows

all of my little bows

the bows with tails in better light

JENNI'S BOWS:
big bows
more big bows

LSU bows

Christmas bows

little bows

i also worked on finishing my christmas cards, which i didn't get to finish, but i will do that today.

and since Kathryn fell asleep at home with John while i had my "away" time, i left her with John, and took Daniel with me to my MIL's. i had volunteered to help her dye her hair, and she was ready to do it. since Daniel didn't have a nap all day and it was 7 when we got there...he had fallen asleep, which was fine with me. i had plans... i would color Corine's hair and she could help me color mine! so we had a hair coloring party. lol.

i didn't get to take a picture of it until this morning, so i don't have her in the picture, but we basically came out with the same hair color. which was my plan all along. (heheh) i thought i had told her in the past how much i loved her color, and asked her what it was called, she said dark auburn. well, i've never had luck getting the color to turn out right, so i went with medium auburn...PERFECT! hahah.

i'm busy so i'll be going.

No comments: