Saturday, December 12, 2009

Congrats Jake!


so my brother in law Jake got his bachelors degree today! he is a college grad! that is awesome Jake! we are very proud of you! of course he is the first of his siblings to graduate college, so his mom went ALL out and threw him a party...well, it's just another excuse for inviting everyone over and having alot of food to eat! hehehe. but the food was WONDERFUL! it felt like a thanksgiving feast...or i was sure stuffed like i was on thanksgiving! well, Jake got his degree in Accounting, and he is going back for his Master's and should be done in a year and a half. that's really cool... (i would post pics but i forgot my camera at home!!! UGH!)

it got me to thinking about my college education...i need to finish. it seems so far away (me going back to school) that i don't even think about it right now. i guess that would be too much for me to try to coordinate right now. plus we have no extra money right now. but i'll set a goal. if i am not pregnant in a year i will go back to school. lol. (we AREN'T trying to have a baby right now people, but we may start trying sometime next year depending on how things go. if not, i'm hitting up school.

i wish i could fix my desktop pc...i haven't a clue why it won't turn on, but i've been fiddling with it trying to see what the problem is, and i'm having no luck. hoping it's not the motherboard... talked to a friend who knows a lot about pc's and he gave me some tips to try. it sure would be nice to get it working again.

we had the ward Christmas Party tonight and it was wonderful. the food was great and kathryn ate it up! she even took a picture with santa...it's nice that kathryn is old enough now to behave well...she stayed with me the whole time, no wandering or fussing. very stress free. i was able to enjoy the company of my friends while it lasted (we all have kids to chase) and i thought it went really well.

i've got a bunch of things on my to-do list so i'm cutting this short. hopefully tomorrow will be productive for me...lots of housework that needs doing!

No comments: