Tuesday, November 18, 2008

what a difference

"what a difference a day makes, 24 little hours brought the sun and the flowers, where there used to be rain" (lyrics of a song, that played on a scrubs episode)

yeah, i just kept thinking of that song all day. and the episode i heard it on. but needless to say, my crazy day yesterday, was flipped around, and i got a nice decent kathryn and daniel today. kathryn was exceptionally good. she ate well, she wasn't whiny, she helped put the dishes away, and feed daniel, and put the dirty clothes in the washer...she even read my mind and got me a bib for daniel before i could even ask. she was quiet, and gave me time to get stuff done... i was so pleased with her. 

we had another toddler group. it was so nice! it was at Holly's house, and as far as i could tell, the mom's enjoyed talking, and the kids played really well, and it was really nice! thanks Holly for hosting it! i had a lot of fun, and i think the kids did too! kailey, Holly's daughter, is so sweet. she wanted to hold daniel, and play with him, and she was very talkative to a few of the other moms. she had such good manners. =) Holly, you have such a good little girl! i know she probably isn't always that way, but it's the impressions on other people that count!

a few interesting things about my babies

- kathryn's new favorite thing to do is "press play" on her movie, as soon as she wakes up, she turns on the tv and the dvd player and "press play" and then proceeds to shout it out while running to come tell me. she never lets the thing take a break. even when the movie finishes (she doesn't actually sit through most of the movie when it plays) if she hears the menu music, she runs and presses play again. she's hillarious.

- daniel hates being left alone, and will come find me if i leave him in a room...once he gets to me, he slobbers all over my feet until i pick him up...he has pulled himself up while grabbing my legs...

well, that will be it for now. i need to make my hubby some yummy sandwhiches for lunch tomorrow!

No comments: