Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight.

well, somehow i was lucky enough to be included in the mix of a group that got to see the movie Twilight tonight, 2 days before it's release. funny thing is, i haven't even read the books, so i don't even know what the hype was about! i just figured, nice treat for me to see a free movie...so let me just tell you...i'm going to be looking to purchase these books, because i have to read them now! i hate when movies have an open ending right after they've hooked you in. it was a great movie, but i really want to read the books because i know books are always better than the movie. so that's that. i may see if john wants to watch it with me soon... anyhow. thanks Holly for thinking of me and inviting me!!! and thanks to Jamie for giving me a ride! you guys are awesome!

1 comment:

Cherie' said...

Glad you could make it. Send me your email and I will invite you to our blog. treetheshee@yahoo.com.