Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kathryn's new glasses

so kathryn's glasses broke last week, and since they are still under warranty they replaced the frames (the lenses were fine, the arm just broke off)...before the end of the warranty we will get her new lenses.

so while we were there, and waited for them to fix the glasses, we checked out all the other frames they had. i must have just agreed to the first frames the lady showed me, because there are much cuter frames out there! so i took some pictures with her in them. some are a bit big for her face right now, but in about a year she will have outgrown these frames, and we'll need to get her some new ones, so i wanted to see what everyone else thought of the frames i got pictures of. 



so these are my favorites, they are slightly big on her, but to me, she looks like a mini me! and she just looks darling!




5 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

The second ones are my favorites, too. She looks so cute in them! : )

J Dub said...

She seriously looks so grown up with these frames on. Wow like she's 5 or something. Crazy! I like the ones she has now better than these. Such a cutie!

Jolie said...

I like the first two! Pink is way cute and fun and i bet she'd feel so cool wearing them! and the second for everyday!

Lisa and Aaron said...

I love the light pink ones (second from the bottom)and the first two are cute too!

Omi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.