Thursday, January 15, 2009

your baby can read

wooo

my mouth and jaw hurt. i just got a root canal done this morning and a crown soon to be replaced. yeah, not the first time, but this time really hurt. the gums were really infected so that didn't help. oh well, no more pain in the stupid anymore. 

so i'm so excited. my husbands company is giving the option of receiving your W2's online. and we opted for that because we do everything online. they just came up today!!! middle of january! i can have my return filed before Feburary!! YES!

so question to all the mom's out there. have any of you heard anything about the program called "your baby can read"? i'm interested to know what others think about it after seeing what it is about. i'm really anxious to see if it will work, but it's pricey. but my children's education is VERY important to me, and if this program would help... so if you want to look into it, here's the link. if you watch the video tell me what you think. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

I watched the video a while back. My mother-in-law saw the infomercial for it and gave me the web address. I thought it looked like a good program. My only concern with Kailey was that she doesn't have a very long attention span with the tv or anything else :). She is also very picky about what she watches. She would never watch the baby einstein videos or even much of sesame street, which doesn't have that much educational material. So I was just worried that I would spend the money on it, and Kailey would refuse to watch them. Every child is different.

It looked like a really good program. I think it would work if the child will watch it.

Cherie' said...

Looks like a really good program. That would be great if it would work. I might get it for Jacksons birthday this year.