Sunday, April 26, 2009

five

Here is a list of 5's about me:

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
waiting for john to come home from his mission
finishing up another year of high school
working at The Grand Cinema
traveling to Washington to go to my dad's funeral
Competing in the State Gymnastics meet and scoring 3rd place all-around for my level (i miss those days!)

5 things I'll do tonight:
fold/put away clothes
cook a ton of food for tomorrow
feed my kids
take pictures of the beginnings of construction on our house!
write a blog/post pictures (maybe)

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
pay off the soon-to-be mortgage, car note, all other debts
get a van!! (second vehicle)
finish school by simply paying for someone to watch the kids and going back full time
maybe buy some land that could eventually have a house/farm/ everything we need and our families and friends too! (i've always dreamed of having a little community of everyone doing some one thing that made the community self-sufficent being comprised of mostly Latter Day Saints, but also friends and family who don't mind living the "Law of Consecration where everyone has a part in making everything work.)
save the rest of it for "a rainy day" 

5 places I have lived:
confederate ave
glenfield dr
oakleigh apts
with my in-laws
apts off of walker s rd

5 jobs I have had:
The Grand Cinema
Walgreens
Sav-A-Center
rasing kids!!!!
making meals and delivering for lunch

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
being close to finishing school
visiting John at Walgreens where he's the Store Manager
Watch Kathryn and Daniel go off to school!
Start doing something exotic/creative with our backyard (maybe a pool, a fish pond, some shade trees, a veggie garden...)
enjoying life

5 people I tag:
Jolie, Holly, Jamie, Emma, Cherie

No comments: