Saturday, September 27, 2008

i tag you

thanks jenn for tagging me, this was alot of fun, and made me think!

I am
: taking pictures of my sweet babies
I think: kathryn wants to help me type. got``````a love em
I know: i have some areas in life that need improving
I want: to go to hobby lobby today, i am in the mood to sew something!
I have: some great in-laws--- especially my MIL
I dislike: how biased the dumb media is with their blaming McCain for everything and acting like Obama is the flippin Messiah 
I miss: having time to do what i really want
I fear: that John will get in a terrible wreck when he's on his motorcycle and I'll be widowed with our kids to take care of all by myself.
I feel: like such an outsider sometimes.
I hear: the LSU football game playing
I smell: brownies baking in the oven =) 
I crave: something sweet, hence the reason i'm baking brownies
I cry: when life seems unbearable, or when my sweet baby Daniel smiles at me
I usually: wait for john to get home from work if he works the night shift
I search: for ways to make a little extra money to pay off our debt quicker!!
I wonder: if we'll ever end up moving to Utah
I regret: not making wiser choices with the money we've earned or recieved, hence being in debt still. 
I wish: john and i could spend more time together like we used to when we were dating
I love: making Daniel and Kathryn laugh and smile
I care: about making john happy
I always: end up doing all the chores around the house, i feel like the maid.
I worry: that i'm not being a good enough mom/teacher to my kids.
I am not: a democrat
I remember: how fun it was to do gymnastics, and wish i had time to go to BRHS and use their equipment. 
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and know it is the only church on the face of the earth with the fullness of the Gospel.
I sing: nursery rhymes to Kathryn and Daniel
I don't always: remember to brush my teeth 
I argue: when i know i'm right
I write: when i'm mad, or angry about something, and it releases the feelings and allows me to get over it.
I win: intermidiate spider solitare, for some reason that's how i relax, and it feels good to win. small accomplishments.
I lose: the battles trying to control how john spends money. he won't change.
I listen: best. i'm not always good at talking, but i sure can listen. it's one of my better qualities
I don't understand: bipolar disorder...are you REALLY not able to control what you do, think, or say??? or is that just an excuse to behave badly? hmmm
I can usually be foundat home, entertaining Kathryn or Daniel.
I need: to go visit my grandparents. they always complain i don't go visit them enough. i guess they are right. 
I forget: how it feels to not have kids to take care of.
I am happy: that i am sealed my family for all eternity. 

i tag...whoever decides to read this and hasn't done it already.

No comments: